ThePeopleSpace and Business Culture Awards announce media partnership
Culture is vital to any business so ThePeopleSpace is delighted to become Official Media Partner of the Business Culture Awards
ThePeopleSpace is excited to announce it has tied up with the Business Culture Awards as Official Media Partner.
The Business Culture Awards gives forward-thinking organisations a way to celebrate work which sets up their employees to succeed – recognising how their people’s employment experience is fundamental to business performance.
By advancing or transforming workplace culture, and then ensuring they communicate this broadly, organisations can:
- Create a sustainable competitive advantage that is much harder to imitate than their products or services
- Focus on employee engagement, one of their leading metrics of organisational performance
- Apply an effective channel to promote, within and outside of their sector, how their company values its unique culture and its people
- Gain access to the powerful Business Culture network and community, which comprises leading practitioners and thinkers in HR and business.
- Demonstrate value to investors or stakeholders by aligning a stand-out customer brand to an exceptional employer brand
Siân Harrington, co-founder and editorial director of ThePeopleSpace, says: “We are delighted to be partnering with the Business Culture Awards. A strong company culture has never been more important. As organisations grapple with digital transformation and the Fourth Industrial Revolution, they need to break away from outdated cultures if they are to attract and retain the right talent to ensure sustainable growth.
“This talent may be within the organisation or outside in networks, but one thing is sure, it will be in demand. Never-before seen speed and digitisation coupled with the need for agility and collegiality are changing the face of organisations. Only those that set their employees up to succeed through a strong and well-communicated culture will thrive.”
Tim Pointer, chair of judges for the Awards and founder of Starboard, adds: “Amazing cultures aren’t built without inspirational leaders and don’t develop without engaged, passionate employees. These Awards celebrate the connection between great culture and increased productivity, successful business change & integration, high performing teams, and business results.
“Culture is the holy grail of organisational performance because, while strategy can be replicated, culture cannot. Your culture is the unique DNA of your business, giving you a sustainable competitive advantage in this volatile, uncertain and ambiguous world.”
The 2017 Business Culture Awards winners will be announced on 29 November at a gala dinner in Kensington, London.
To register your interest for the 2018 Awards or find out more about the Business Culture community, please click here