COVID-19: Actionable insights from HR leaders that you can use today
FREE DAILY WEBCAST 11-15 MAY 16.00 BST/11.00 ET
Join leading HR directors each day next week to hear their COVID-19 HR journey to date, what has worked and what hasn't, and their tips for HR going forward. Featuring:
- Eugenio Pirri, chief people and culture officer at international luxury hotel group Dorchester Collection
- Nalin Miglani, EVP and CHRO at New York-headquartered global tech giant EXL
- David Frost, organisational development director at one of the world's largest fresh produce companies, Total Produce Plc
- Hayley Connor, head of HR and learning at award-winning pub and brewery chain Brewhouse and Kitchen
- Michael Moran, CEO and founder of our partner, career transition and talent specialist, 10Eighty
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Making the right decisions when your business goes from millions of dollars of revenue to zero overnight
- Shifting more than 25,000 employees from offices to homeworking
- Securing the present – continuing to provide excellent service to customers
- Engaging a global workforce virtually
- What return to work will look like
- Maintaining learning and development through difficult times
- What needs to be in your employee toolkit to help staff through COVID-19
- Tips for helping employees with mental health and wellbeing
- Building a new HR organisation on the back of the COVID-19 situation
Plus, come in live to get access to downloadable resources and to put your questions confidentially – these will be compiled and put to all our presenters after the event. You will receive a report with their responses.
So register now to hear these exclusive insights and tips to help you through the pandemic!
What did you think about this content? Use the stars below to give it a rating out of five.