THE PEOPLE SPACE LEADERSHIP BOARD
The People Space Leadership Board is the steering board for The People Space and comprises members of the People Space Leaders network. The Board comprises:
- Tea Colaianni, various non-executive director roles and chair of the RemCo, Mothercare and former group HR director Merlin Entertainments
- David Done, CEO, RHP
- Adil Malia, CEO, The Firm and former group president HR Essar
- Nigel White, CEO, Fortissimo Group
- Nalin Miglani, executive VP and CHRO, EXL
- Eugenio Pirri, VP people and organisation development, Dorchester Collection
- Karen Beaven, HR director, Mark Allen Group
- Andy Dodman, HR director, Leeds City Council
- Jabbar Sardar, HR director, BBC Studios
- David Frost, organisational development director, Total Produce
- Stephen Moir, chief people officer, NHS
- Darren Hockaday, HR director, Gatwick
- Martin Tiplady, CEO, Chameleon People Services
PS Leaders are HR directors and/or members of The People Space Leaders Community: a network for leaders inspired by the future of work. It connects people leaders across functions, organisations and geographies to share knowledge and insights, access personal and professional development and receive peer advice on business challenges in a secure, vetted and trusted environment. Its vision is a community of people leaders increasing their organisations’ value, reputation and health while helping each other to grow through collaboration, communication and good people practices.
PS Contributors are our regular contributors outside the practitioner space. They comprise leading academics and thinkers.
These are the journalists who bring their own writing talents to The People Space and who curate the PS Picks content.
Anything appearing under the PS Picks title is curated content. PS Picks pulls on old and new to bring The People Space community the best of the rest. It may be a reminder of practice and ideas that are still shaping people leadership decades on, or the latest thinking, research and case studies from leading publications, institutions or other media. We welcome suggestions from our community – just email email@example.com with the subject matter PS Picks.