Join leading HR directors, CEOs and thinkers to discuss talent
Sign up for Armstrong Craven's Future of Work event to hear insights from practitioners and thought leaders on the current talent market and how to tackle the challenges ahead
Armstrong Craven's Future of Work event, led by renowned speakers professor Sir Cary Cooper and Stephen Bevan, will present valuable insight into how employers can ensure their businesses thrive in the post-pandemic world.
You will hear further thoughts from senior HR and talent leaders from our professional networks, engaging with all our speakers through a panel session. This event will offer an expert and rounded view of the current talent market and how to tackle the challenges ahead.
- Professor Sir Cary Cooper – professor of organisational psychology & health at Manchester Business School
- Stephen Bevan, head of HR research development at The Institute for Employment Studies
- Jacqui Gale MBE, CCO of Portmeirion Group and CEO of Wax Lyrical
- Cath Bailey, chief people officer at MAG (Manchester Airports Group)
- Simon Doderer, talent lead, Western Europe at Microsoft (Microsoft case study)
If you can't make it in person you can sign up for the livestream so you don't miss it.